Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blueberry Boy


I don't think the photo does it full justice, but I took this picture because Joel's face looked tie-dyed, like his shirt. He'd been eating blueberries. The tie-dyed onesie was a Christmas gift from Auntie Jane and Auntie Lauren. They bought tie dye kits to make hoodies for themselves, and decided to also create a signature item for their favorite Joelbaby.

7 comments:

Faith said...

Before E was born N and planned to tie dye some onesies for him but never got around to it. Joel looks super cute in his.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my, Messy Face!

Libby said...

I love the tie-died look. What a great idea for toddler clothes: then the food stains aren't as obvious! I think I need to tie-die every one of K's shirts.

Carrie said...

I love it. Blueberries are so yummy, yet so incredibly messy. George has a permanent stain on his socks from eating blueberries - oh well. It does match his shirt!

Chris Fullmer said...

Looks like Joel would fit right into the Berkeley scene here in his tie-dye t-shirt! Super cute!

Kerri said...

Just the other day our kids were talking about their 1st birthday pictures, where they were eating their birthday cakes in the buff. Bodies just don't stain like clothes. The tie died shirt is brilliant baby/toddler apparel. I enjoyed visiting with you the other day. We'll have to do it again soon.

Janci said...

*poke*

Emily! Are you still there? I miss you.