I usually buy two gallons of milk at a time - skim for me, and whole for Joel. (Brandon despises milk in any form.) Two gallons seems like a lot of milk for only two people, but we always seem to guzzle it down long before it sours. When I finished my gallon before Joel did, I started drinking his. Now I am addicted to whole milk. Skim just doesn't cut it any more. Even 1% seems too weak. I'm going to have to start drinking less, though, because whole milk has a lot more calories than I am used to ingesting with my breakfast cereal or lunchtime pbj.If I ask Joel "What does the cow say?" He responds with the cutest soprano "moo" you've ever heard. I can't help but giggle at him.
3 comments:
My name is Sheila and I too am a milk addict. Whole milk is soooo good. Why does everything that tastes good have to be bad for you? cheesecake should definitly be one of the four food groups.
Emily you need to add a follower gadget to your blog so people can sign up to get notified when ever you update your blog. :)
Hey Emily! Have you really not blogged since July or do you have a new blog address?? It's hard to keep up isn't it?
hey I went to Barnes and Noble last night in West Jordan to buy the MB trilogy for Christmas. Imagine my suprise when I learned that Brandon had just left the building!! I was so disappointed to have missed him but also so proud. They said he had a great showing and they sold a lot of books. His new book sounds like it hasn't disappointed fans and Joe and I are seriously so proud to say we knew him "way back when!" We think about you guys everytime we eat Thai food...do you remember that Joel sacrificed his binky for Solomon that night? Anyway...make sure you tell Brandon hello and congrats from us and i would love to see a personal update on you and Joel....and maybe baby number two????
Take care!!
Shannan.
P.S. How's AF?
Post a Comment