Tuesday, April 8, 2008
More Than I Can Chew
Sometimes I want to post on my blog, and I have all kinds of lengthy and eloquent thoughts, but not enough time to format them...so, I don't write anything. Sometimes I want to exercise, but I don't have time for a full-out hour long run...so I don't do anything. I need to clean the kitchen, but I don't have time right now for the good scrubbing that it is called for, so I put it off hoping for more time later. It will never come. Oh, I know that I have the same amount of time as everyone else, but I am still getting used to fitting other things in the pockets of time not spent on J. I don't begrudge the time I spend with J at all, in fact I quite enjoy it, but I'm finding that I often have to drop what I'm doing to care for him and come back to it later. Perfectionist Emily doesn't like this. She also doesn't like how SleepDeprived Emily forgets what she was doing before she stopped to care for the baby and never finishes it. She's just going to have to take a back seat, however. I'm learning that it is okay to "take smaller bites."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment