Friday, July 11, 2008

Order From Chaos

The unfinished basement in our townhome, fondly known as the ghetto basement, has been very crowded and unorganized for many months now. This is frustrating to me as our place is small enough that adding a baby and a business has made things a little crowded. I've wanted to do something so that we could use the basement again for more than a storage dump. We talked about paying someone to finish the basement, but decided that we'd rather save our money because we'd like to move to a larger house some time in the not so distant future. So, instead I've been organizing and moving things around and getting rid of stuff we don't use. Soon I hope we'll have a decent place to watch movies, and for B to keep his Magic cards, and for me to set up the sewing machine. Hopefully we'll also be able to put some of the 2000 copies of MB1 down there so that our garage will be less crowded as well. I actually really enjoy doing a project like this. It is fun to turn a messy space into a place we can enjoy.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Speaking of MB1, Justin swiped it from me and read it first and loved it! I'm about 1/4 way through, very very good!