Once I figure out how to do it, I plan to put a link to Goodreads on the front page of my blog so I can keep track of what I've read. Until then, this will have to do. It's always interesting to me to know what kinds of books people choose to read. You can tell a lot about someone by their reading habits, I think. I wonder what my reading list of the year will say about me?
Small Gods by Terry Pratchet
The 13th Reality by James Dashner
Wintersmith by Terry Pratchet
In Defense of Food by Michael Pollen
Full of Holes by Daniel A Wells (unpublished)
It's A Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
The Glass Castle by Janette Wall
The Housewife and the Moviestar by Sannon Hale (Advanced Reading Copy)
The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Extras by Scott Westerfield
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
No comments:
Post a Comment