Green Update: I put my reusable bags in the trunk of my car so I'd be sure to have them any time I stopped to buy groceries. Still, on my last shopping trip I forgot to bring the blasted things into the store! Luckily, my sister was with me and volunteered to run and grab them. I have since transferred the bags to the front passenger seat in my car. Their bright green color makes these bags a little hard to miss, so hopefully I'll use them enough to make it a habit.

Last week I bought three pumpkins: a daddy pumpkin, a mommy pumpkin, and a baby pumpkin. For the past few days they've sat on the porch looking cheerful and autumnal. The plan was to turn them into jack-o-lanterns tomorrow. This evening, however, I noticed that the baby pumpkin is gone! I know such thefts are a common occurrence this time of year, but I still felt sad. I guess instead of a pumpkin, J will be represented by a carved potato. *grin*
2 comments:
Who dares to steal such things in the neighborhood? Super lame. As you can see, I checked my old email yahoo account and found a delightful surprise in it! The Invisible Elephant Blog!!! yay!! I'll be a frequent flyer now :) I'll email you my new email address too!
How did the potato carving go? I would not have thought of that. Clever.
Post a Comment